1. Did you know in 2016 that Marco Island was ranked the #8 island in the United States by Trip Advisor?
2. As we write this article on February 22, 2017, it is currently 73 degrees with sunny skies all around. Why wouldn’t you want to spend February in Florida?
3. Have you seen our beach? With miles of white sand along our gulf coast, there is room for everyone to enjoy a day of fun in the sun near the water’s edge.
4. Lack of traffic. Even on our busiest days here in season, you can still move easily throughout the island.
5. Tons of golf courses just off the island.
6. Great watersports! Whether you enjoy fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, scuba diving, parasailing or jet-skiing, Marco Island has it all and so much more.